Careers at POP
SaaS Growth Marketing Manager
Salary competitive dependent on experience
POPcomms is a Bristol based creative technology business developing virtual buyer environements for global B2B brands in Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing and Technology.
POPcomms is regarded as a global expert in Sales Enablement. We are growing and looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Growth Marketing Manager to help define and oversee delivery of our marketing strategy at this hugely exciting time. You’ll lead the growth of the business and raise the profile of our sales enablement tools.
- Developing a marketing strategy and budgets in order to deliver on commercial objectives, reaching new and existing customers
- Refine company messaging to crystalise what POP does, for who, and why?
- Update website content to reflect our focus on sales enablement experiences
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content for web, article placement and case studies etc.
- Develop partnerships to create backlinks & drive traffic
- Develop sales collateral to ensure the sales team are armed with the best tools to showcase POP’s proposition and win new business
- Track funnel metrics. Analyse all marketing activity to drive efficiencies and optimise campaigns
- Develop a lead generation marketing machine that generates pipeline to support the sales team’s activity
- Work with senior management to develop Strategic alliances with global authorities in the industry to raise awareness
- Events and awards will be a big part of raising awareness
- This role could develop into leadership of future members of the Marketing team, plus external agencies
- Video will be a key strategy and you’ll define and implement
The role would represent a great opportunity for those looking to take full accountability for the Marketing strategy for digital tools that are highly differentiated and created by a company with 20 years expertise and authority in the field.
What we’re looking for:
- B2B Growth Marketing experience within a SaaS business
- 5 years direct experience
- Experience of Sales Enablement is a bonus
- Disruptive thinking is a must
- Experience of managing cross-channel B2B Marketing plans within a stand-alone role or small team
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- And, most importantly, be a genuinely nice person to be around as we’re a small but growing team
Part of the package…
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Personal development fund
- Adhoc bonus (incl. financial & extra days off)
- 22 days’ holiday
- Day off for birthday
- Flexible working
- Agency outings, evenings and ‘research’ trips!
If you want to build a great career, or reactivate that great career you’ve had a break from, and have fun doing it working with a dynamic business that’s going from strength to strength, we would love to hear from you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please include in your email, an introduction to yourself and explain why you would be the right person for the job, particularly what excites you about this role. If you have them, please also include examples of previous work.