Careers at POP
Mid Weight Project Manager
Salary c.£35k dependent on experience
Are you passionate about all things digital and interactive? A natural problem solver, organiser and communicator? Commercially savvy and love it when your teams are running perfectly smoothly? If yes, then please read on…
We are POPcomms, a Bristol-based creative technology business developing interactive customer experiences that are visually immersive, engaging and above all simple and intuitive to use.
We’re in a fast-growing and dynamic sector as businesses look to creative technologists like us to help them embrace digital transformation and develop immersive experiences for their customers. As well as research and adopt new technologies such as interactive 3D modelling, AR and machine learning. Our work encompasses storytelling, design, technology, information architecture and UX with a focus on medical devices, pharma, biotech and advanced manufacturing.
We’re looking for a mid-weight project manager to come on board full time. As we grow, you’ll grow, and you’ll be a key part of the core team from the start making this role your own and building a project team around you. You’ll be immediately collaborating with our clients and internally with client services, UX, creative and the dev team, putting processes in place and inputting into the strategy and growth of the business.
We’re looking for someone who’s ideally had a couple of years in a creative technology or software business with experience of managing multiple technical projects, but attitude is everything to us, skills can be taught, so if you’re motivated and passionate, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- Detail, detail, detail is your mantra
- You love working as part of a team with different characters and styles but have the ambition to create your own role and processes to create a highly efficient machine
- Solution-focused, you’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things, experiment with new ideas and be open to change
- Experience in using agile in delivering software projects and you’ll love your project management platforms, we use Hive
- Be the custodian of projects internally, ensuring they are prioritised accordingly, keeping a close eye on tasks assigned, helping internal teams structure their commitments to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Self-motivated to develop personal skills, keeping an eye on training courses that will help you and add value to what we do as a business
- And, most importantly, be a genuinely nice person to be around as we’re a small but growing team and are all good friends.
Part of the package…
- Full training and personal development fund
- Friday is an R&D day (projects permitting)
- Adhoc bonus (incl. financial & extra days off)
- 22 days’ holiday
- Day off for birthday
- Flexible working
- Agency outings, evenings and ‘research’ trips!
- And, most important of all we have a pool table and a beer fridge!
If you want to build a great career, and have fun doing it, while working with a dynamic creative technology business that’s going from strength to strength then we’d love to hear from you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please include in your email, an introduction to yourself and explain why you would be the right person for the job, particularly what excites you about this role.