Five easy tips for creating personalised customer presentations
1) It all starts with knowing your customer
What are their business and personal objectives, what are they trying to achieve?
2) Show that you understand them
Think about what challenges stop them from achieving these objectives.
3) Then make every presentation personal
Put these challenges at the beginning of the presentation and explicitly ask them to elaborate, you’ll be surprised at the insights they’ll be willing to tell you.
4) Show them the opportunities available to them from working with you to solve these challenges
Now that you know their challenges in more detail show them how using your product or services they can turn these challenges into opportunities for them and their business.
5) Make it interactive and engaging
With all of the above points make it as visual, interactive and engaging as possible – just because it’s business doesn’t mean it has to be formulaic, controlled and unimaginative.